Two Offices Available for Immediate Move-In:
- One small office at $500.00 a month (perfect for a starting lawyer)
- One regular sized office with a paralegal station at $1,400.00 a month
Features of the Office:
- All utilities included
- Phone with long distance capabilities
- Fax machine
- Internet and Wi-Fi with secure server
- Furnished waiting area
- Open parking
- Conference room with multimedia teleconference capability is available to rent by the hour or day
- In-house video production is available for depositions, broadcasts, ipod casts, or commercials
- Building is secured with an alarm system and offices are HIPAA compliant
- In-house runner, licensed process server, notary and IT department
This newly updated office building is easily accessible for clients from Dallas Metro to Fort Worth. The building will have new flooring and paint put in soon. The offices are leased on an annual basis.
You will be sharing this space with a nationally accredited and recognized civil litigator, seasoned and active Tarrant County family lawyer and a probate/oil and gas lawyer. They are a laid back group that collaborates and consults with each other. They are looking for someone with the same style of practice, preferably a board certified trial lawyer, but will consider others. The law practice includes all areas except for criminal, medical malpractice and immigration.
Additional Information about the Office:
They are also looking for starting lawyers who want to join their growing practice!
If interested, please contact Jennifer K. Gjesvold